Sunday, July 15, 2007

Because I Can, Man.

Oh, and I'm on Vacation.


So things have changed and I can see it.
Like leaves or something cliché

In the city, feelings and things
They come together.

For like, “Real."

I can see by the face you made that I’ve got it right.
Yeah, I can see that. I’m feeling it right now. Captivating

Teeth like reeds on a sea-green lake. Obscure.
Ubiquitous.

Heaves. Heaving a something or other into a pile high of
Dirt filled ravines. It's a stretch, but I think I nailed it.
Coffins deep down like up in buildings packed three
By twelve

Grape it.
Ha, grab it you idiot.
Weak
Necessities

Leaves. Tangible.
Fragile.
Like human beings?

Desire. Delirium/Delight,
Dream.

Destiny.

Death,
Destruction and
Despair.

I got it!
Apprehension.

Like waiting to take a leak in a public restroom.
Someone turn the blowers on. Good god,
Someone run the faucets-What is this?

“We’re all trying to pee! so quiet!”


Alright, rock and roll all night.
Staying in. Drinking. Feeling mindsets.

Talking. Something like socializing.
A rare occurrence, specially on the weekends

By the way, are you going to catch me?
I'm riding way dirty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the b-lake. i call you that. haha.
-julia.
oh and i enjoy reading this blog/webpage. keep it up.